Terms & Conditions:
1. Validity for Gift Voucher is subject to availability.
3. Simply log onto www.virginaustralia.com/holidays and redeem your voucher at check-out using your nominated Voucher Code.
4. Alternatively please call or email our guest contact centre on 13 15 16, or firstname.lastname@example.org please note there is a $30.00 per person capped at $120.00 per booking via our Call Centre.
5. In the event the Voucher / Voucher Code is not utilised within the validity period, no cash, credit or extension will be provided.
6. If the Voucher / Voucher Code value is not fully utilised, the remaining value will be held as credit against the same voucher reference number to use at a later date.
7. This Voucher and any remaining balance is transferable amongst guests
8. This Voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
9. Once booking is confirmed, standard fees and any other supplier fees and surcharges, where applicable, will apply for any amendments or cancellation of booking.
10. Guest must be 18 years old and above to redeem the voucher.
11. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the Guest (and their companions) including but not limited to spending money, transfers, meals (other than those specified), drinks (other than those specified), incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, taxes (including departure taxes), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, travel insurance, pre and post accommodation, optional activities or excursions and all other ancillary costs.
12. The Guest (and their travelling companion) is also responsible for having a current passport or obtaining a current passport before travelling and any other documentation or immunizations that may be required in order to take the voucher. The Guest (and their travelling companion) is also responsible for obtaining any visas that may be required and for ensuring that they have travel insurance. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Guest at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
13. Virgin Australia Holidays shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of taking or utilizing any voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Virgin Australia Holidays accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the voucher winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
15. Virgin Australia Holidays is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this incentive scheme competition), or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications, internet access, network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
16. Voucher must be redeemed on a package, which consists of at least flights and accommodation.
17. *For further information regarding earning Points and Status Credits with Virgin Australia Holidays please follow the link:
Any package price advertised is correct at time of publishing of this page. During some periods, air and hotel pricing may not be available and surcharges may apply. Prices and event tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until the booking is completed and confirmed. Prices are quoted in AUD and are based on economy, direct route, including taxes, levies and other government charges which may vary and are subject to change but exclude baggage. Seasonal surcharges may apply. Hotel rates quoted are based on double occupancy, per room per night, unless otherwise noted. Prices are based on lead-in room, additional room types available. Charges for extra persons and/or children may apply and will be charged directly by the hotel. Change to dates, fare class and hotel rooms will affect flight fares, hotel rates and price generally. Packaging is for the convenience of Virgin Australia Holidays’ guests and Virgin Australia Holidays endeavours to provide suitable flight schedules and hotels to suit the event selected however, flight schedules, event time and location and hotel check in time and location are ultimately the responsibility of the guest upon booking and guests should ensure flight schedules and hotel check in time and location are suitable for the event time and event location selected. Attendance at events, tours and hotels may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Virgin Australia Holidays Terms and Conditions apply.
Velocity members earn 3 Points per $1 spent on all eligible Virgin Australia Holidays bookings. Silver, Gold and Platinum members also earn bonus Points on top of the base Points earned. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity members and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions available at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com as amended from time to time. Virgin Australia operated flights purchased as part of a Virgin Australia Holidays or Mystery Breaks package will earn Status Credits and the Virgin Australia Status Credit earn rates. For more information regarding Points and Status earn rates click here.