New Brisbane Lounge: Now open
We're excited to announce that Brisbane Airport’s Domestic Terminal has received a number of major enhancements, setting a new standard in customer experience.
The enhancements include:
- A significantly expanded Brisbane Domestic Lounge, which has doubled in size and now features Espresso and Wine Bar
- Virgin Australia’s innovative “Premium Entry” experience, enabling kerbside direct entry into the lounge; and
- An enhanced valet service with direct access to the lounge, enabling a seamless transition from car to terminal.
- Significant improvements to Virgin Australia terminal, including additional aerobridges and expanded seating areas which provides guests with a place to wait and charge their devices with a number of power and USB points, lounge chairs and tables.
- The announcement of 16 new retailers to be opened progressively from the end of the year, including Mecca Maxima, Peter Alexander, iconic local coffee shop Fonzie Abbott and famous American burger chain Carl’s Jnr Char Grilled Burgers.
The new 440 seat Virgin Australia Lounge has been designed to offer separate areas to work, rest and unwind. Centred on a new 55m2 Grand Skylight providing unrivalled natural light, the lounge encapsulates the contemporary look and feel across our Lounge network, including white marble bars and an Espresso and Wine Bar. Velocity Gold and Platinum member enjoy complimentary lounge access, as well as our Business Class guests and Lounge Members.
To enjoy the benefits of access to our domestic lounge network, find out more here.