Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival
The Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival brings together world-class food, drinks and entertainment right next to the stunning Victoria Harbour skyline.
Aside from wine-pairing menus crafted by master chefs and tasting classes with industry experts, there are wine and food booths featuring everything from single malts to artisanal cheese to keep one’s palate refreshed.
Take advantage of a complimentary Hong Kong Wine & Dine Bonus Pack for up to four people, including:
- Free admission to the Festival per participant (valued at HK$30)
- Four Wine Tokens per participant (each valued at HK$20)
- One plastic wine glass per participant
To redeem your Bonus Pack eVoucher, simply register the details of each person (participant) in your booking~.
~Complimentary Hong Kong Wine & Dine Bonus Pack Terms & Conditions
- Each tourist can redeem and use only one Bonus Pack to redeem wine tasting products throughout the festival period from 26 to 29 October 2017.
- This eVoucher is valid for use on 26 Oct (19:30 – 23:30); 27 Oct (12:00 noon – 23:30); 28 Oct (12:00 noon – 23:30); 29 Oct (12:00 noon – 22:00) by eligible bona fide tourists who have purchased any Hong Kong related travel products or services from HKTB authorised service providers during the promotional period between 1 July and 29 October 2017 (“Purchase”).
- Present a print-out of this eVoucher at the Tourist Counter to receive a Bonus Pack(s). Terms & Conditions apply.
- Each Bonus Pack consists of admission for one tourist to the CCB (Asia) Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival, a smart card loaded with four Wine Tokens and a plastic wine glass (plastic wine glass will not be replaced). The wine tokens can only be used at the wine booths (except Grand Pavilion) in the festival venue for a wine-tasting. The number of wine tokens required for one wine-tasting will be displayed at the wine booths.
- Each eVoucher, with unique QR code(s), can register one to four Bonus Packs depending on the number of tourists (minimum one tourist and maximum four tourists) registered under each Purchase, while each tourist can only redeem and use one Bonus Pack throughout the festival period from 26 to 29 October 2017. Once redeemed, the QR code will be deactivated from the system and cannot be reused.
- This eVoucher and the Bonus Packs are complimentary gifts from the Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB). Tourists shall not be required to pay for the complimentary gifts.
- You must be a bona fide tourist to Hong Kong and you may be asked to show your travel document and/or invoice of the Purchase.
- Wine-tasting participants must be aged 18 or above and bear an official stamp on the hand or any visible part of the body to be eligible to taste wine.
- Use of wine token is subject to relating Terms and Conditions.
- This eVoucher and the Bonus Pack will not be replaced in case of loss, defaced or damage.
- This eVoucher will only be accepted once for entry to the venue and redemption of Bonus Pack(s) at the Tourist Counter. Additional and duplicated copies will not be accepted.
- This eVoucher and the Bonus Pack have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. This eVoucher and the Bonus Pack cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Information is subject to change without prior notice.
- Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) is not a supplier of the products or services of the travel agency, the airlines or the merchant and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- In case of any dispute, the HKTB and the participating travel agency, airlines and merchants reserve the right of final decision.
General holiday package terms and conditions (applies to all packages)
*Prices: All discounts have been included in the package price advertised. Prices are based on a return economy Getaway Fare booked on the internet. Add $30 more per person when booking by telephone, capped at 4 people per booking. Add a 0.86% Card payment fee to the total package price when booking using a Mastercard or Visa debit card and a 1.3% card payment fee when paying with Mastercard or Visa Credit card. American Express Credit card transactions will incur a 2.80% fee. Prices may fluctuate with the addition of local taxes and charges or due to currency fluctuations. Seasonal surcharges may apply. Full payment is required at the time of booking. Accommodation: Packages include the advertised number of nights' accommodation in a selected hotel. Prices are per person, based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted. Prices are based on the least expensive room, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until the booking is completed and confirmed. Change/Cancel: Bookings can be changed/cancelled by paying the fee and any applicable price difference, as published on our website on the day you request your change. For current change and cancel fees, see Virgin Australia Holidays' Fees page. Name changes and refunds are not permitted. Baggage: A minimum checked baggage allowance of 1 piece up to 23kg applies for Getaway Fares. Allowances may increase for Silver, Gold and Platinum Velocity members and for different fare classes. Additional fees will be charged for baggage in excess of the published allowances. For current inclusive baggage allowances and fees for excess baggage, see Virgin Australia's Baggage page. Partner flights: International flights between Australia and your destination may be operated by a partner airline. Onwards connecting flights from an international port will be operated by a partner airline. Please view our list of partner airlines. Full Virgin Australia Holidays Terms and Conditions apply.
**Third party services: Please remember to select the travel extra in the booking path, it is not automatically selected. All third party supplier services (including flights, hotels, cars and events) are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant supplier. Please visit the supplier's website for further information.